You may not be aware of it but I’ve been very busy over the past couple of years putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book about Golf. I do not actually play golf, but I am very proud of the results and in order to market the publication, I am asking friends and family to be the first to own a copy.
Here’s the Table of Contents from my new book, “Winning Golf Strategies,” which I believe gives the reader valuable playing tips and insider information that I’ve gained through my own years of experience in the game and observations of my golfing partners.
Table of Contents
– How to properly line up your Fourth putt.
– How to hit a Nike from the rough when you hit a Titleist from the tee.
– How to avoid the water when you lie 8 in a bunker.
– How to get more distance off the shank.
– When to give the Ranger the finger.
– Using your shadow on the greens to confuse your opponent.
– When to implement Handicap Management.
– Proper excuses for drinking beer before 9 a.m.
– How to urinate behind a 4″ x 4″ post … Undetected.
– How to rationalize a 6-hour round.
– How to find that ball that everyone else saw go in the water.
– Why your spouse doesn’t care that you birdied the 5th.
– How to let a Foursome play through your Twosome.
– How to relax when you are hitting three off the tee.
– When to suggest major swing corrections to your opponent.
– God and the meaning of The Birdie-To-Bogey Putt.
– When to re-grip your Ball Retriever.